Join us in our mission to eliminate pain, fear, and suffering in all animals by adopting today.
RCHS would greatly appreciate any amount of donation. Every little bit helps. Thank you!
Note: If you have an educational topic you would like to see listed on this page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bringing your new dog home
- Dog care essentials
- Barking: How to get your dog to quite down
- Fear of Thunder and other loud noises
- Bringing your new cat home
- Cat care essentials
- Cat chat: Understanding Feline Language
- Commonly asked questions about spay and neuter
- Pet overpopulation facts
- Indiana laws related to animals
Do you love animals? Find out how you can make a huge difference in their lives by becoming a volunteer.
1. Adopt a pet
2. Volunteer your time
3. Donate Online
4. Use a Kroger Shopping Card
5. Donate to our Wishlist
It's easy: Just suggest our Facebook page to your friends!
Ripley County Humane Society
1202 West County Road 150 North
Osgood, IN 47037
Site Designed by:Fandango Media Group